Night Shift was a themed LIVE Summit where all main events took place during the night or early morning.
Night Shift was followed up by the Straight from Sweden LIVE Summit on October 14, 2020 at 04.00 UTC.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|300,000 followers||Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (DF)
All visual parts
HT: The Nitro Chemist
|Neon trail underglow|
Rare vanity item
Events[edit | edit source]
|New York Bridge Speedtrap||None|
|Stormdrain Escape||Any landbased vehicle|
|New York Airport Slalom||Any landbased vehicle|
|The Sleeper||Any Japanese vehicle|
|Electric City||Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)|
|Upper East Side||Nissan 370Z (Z34)|
|Downtown Detroit||Chevrolet Camaro RS|
|Portfoliage||Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Many of the main events might pay some homage to The Fast and The Furious franchise as followed.
- The Sleeper event has the opponent AI driving a Dodge Charger that is modelled after Dominic Toretto's Charger.
- Electric City has the player driving a Skyline GT-R (R34) where they race the opponent driving a yellow Mazda RX-8 (replacing the Toyota Supra), a red Mazda RX-7 (FD) and a pink Honda S2000 which may be a reference the opening race from 2 Fast 2 Furious.
- Both Upper East Side and Miami Harbor may be references to Tokyo Drift with the 370Z replacing the 350Z and the Evo X replacing its predecessor the Evo IX.
- Downtown Detroit may be a reference from the Fast & Furious (2009) film's audition race except that the player's car is a Camaro RS instead of a Chevelle SS and that two of the opponents are a BMW M5 (replacing the M3) and a S2000 (replacing the Silvia).
- Portfoliage may be a reference to The Fast and the Furious 7 with the Rally Raid edition Challenger SRT-8 which is similar to the raid Charger R/T's design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.