|Normal: (210 / 320)|
Object: Finish In The Top 3
|Hard: (290 / 320)|
Object: Win The Race
|Ace: (320 / 320)|
Object: Win The Race
New York is a hyper car sprint race in The Crew 2. It is the longest event that players can race in terms of distance as the event goes from the east coast to the west coast with the finish line being on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA. The event starts in the west side of Bronx, New York City, NY, not too far away from the Hudson River.
The race route features a mix of long wide straights along the highways as well as both sharper and smoother turns and corners on the country side.
To participate in this race, players must have at least reached the Star fame level requiring a minimum of 107,000 followers.
Apart from the usual rewards that players earn when completing races, completing the New York hyper car race will also award the player with the Coast to Coast achievement. Players do not have to win the actual race itself to be awarded the achievement.
- Latrell Jordan: Pack some snacks, 'cause you're going coast to coast non-stop. This is pure hypercar action, New York to Cali. It's as long as it gets, so get out there and let 'er rip.
- New York City
- East Coast
- Mountain States
- West Coast
- San Francisco, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge (finish line)
The track is notorious for being filled with many offroad shortcuts allowing players to finish race faster.
- At the 4% mark after the checkpoint, go offroad on the left then climb up the hill which will get you on the road that will lead you back to the path you need to follow.
- At the 10% mark you can squeeze through a group of tree instead of going around it.
- At the 19% mark go offroad on the right then take advantage of air nitrous until you reached the road.
- At the 27% mark leave the road on the right while not trying to hit the trees which will land you onto the train track that you follow till you get to the checkpoint.
- At the 34% mark leave the road on the left then with nitrous you should be skipping a portion of road.
- At the 37% mark after you crossed the checkpoint, immediately turn around onto the gravel path then go offroad into another road then follow to it until you get to the freeway and use a hill to get onto freeway with nitrous.
- At the 48% mark, instead of exiting the highway like you would normally would, keep driving until you turn right and drop into the grass while avoiding trees which will lead you straight to the checkpoint.
- At the 54% mark, after crossing the checkpoint turn left while avoiding trees and you will save about 10 seconds by skipping another portion.
- At the 68% mark, leave the road on the left and use nitrous to jump over the guard rail.
- At the 71% mark, go offroad on the left and use nitrous to jump over the hairpin section.
- At the 81% mark, go offroad on the right and use nitrous to skip plenty of curves which should land you into the checkpoint.
- At the 82% mark, go offroad on the right and go downhill while avoiding rocks and trees then fly off the cliff straight into the checkpoint to save precious time.
- At the 94% mark, go offroad on the left while going under objects which will land you straight onto road you need to follow till the finish.
- The race route references the route of the 2011 racing game Need for Speed: The Run, only that it is taken in reverse.
- All locations taken by this race are largely the same as the locations in The Run, especially the key cities and landmarks.